BBVACorporate and Professional Services
BBVA is a customer-centric global retail financial group founded in 1857 that provides its customers around the world a full range of financial and non-financial products and services.
- Local Agent-Distributor Store
- Financial Subsidiary
- Hotel Establishment
- Commercial Subsidiary
- Industrial Subsidiary
- Joint Venture
- Representative Office
- Direct Sales
BRANDS WITH OPERATING:
*In economic data, last exercise available
BBVA enjoys a solid leadership position in the Spanish market is the largest financial institution in Mexico and has leading franchises in South America and the US Sunbelt. Additionally, it has a relevant banking presence in Turkey (through Garanti Bank), China (through CITIC) and operates an extensive branch network worldwide.
The Group’s vision is defined as “working for a better future for people”, while the overall goal is to establish lasting relationships with our customers.
Our principles are:
- Customer as the center of our business.
- Creation of shareholder value through our business activity.
- Teamwork as the key to generating value.
- Management style that generates enthusiasm.
- Ethical conduct, personal and professional integrity as a way of understanding and conducting business.
- Innovation as the engine for progress.
- Corporate social responsibility as an intrinsic part of “development”.