Mango

Fashion

MANGO, which opened its inaugural store in 1984 on Barcelona’s Paseo de Gracia, is the second largest exporter of female fashion in Spain. The company currently has more than 2,700 points of sale in 108 countries.

Creando Atlas de paises...
+ -
  • ON
    OFF
    International presence
  • ON
    OFF
    Key markets
  • ON
    OFF
    Potential markets
  • Local Agent-Distributor Store
  • Financial Subsidiary
  • Hotel Establishment
  • Commercial Subsidiary
  • Industrial Subsidiary
  • Franchise
  • Joint Venture
  • Representative Office
  • Online
  • Store
  • Direct Sales
  • Other

Officers:

Presidente ISAK ANDIC ERMAY
Vicepresidentes ejecutivos JONATHAN ANDIC RAIG Y DANIEL LÓPEZ
Consejero Delegado TONI RUIZ

BRANDS WITH OPERATING:

Name Original Acquired
MANGO
MANGO Baby
MANGO Kids
MANGO Man
Violeta by MANGO

Datos generales*:

Sales turnover 1,842 millions
Percentage of international business 77 %
Total no. of points of sale 2,200
No. of points of sale abroad 1,804
No. of own stores 855
No. of franchises 1,333
Total Employees: 14,892
Number of employees in foreign countries: 9,089

*In economic data, last exercise available

About:

MANGO, the Spanish fashion brand with a major international projection, opened its first store in 1984 on Barcelona’s Passeig de Gràcia and currently has more than 2,700 stores in 108 countries. It is the second largest fashion exporter in Spain and its concept is based on an alliance between a quality product featuring the latest trends and an affordable price. Its brand image is reinforced by the points of sale, which represent its letter of introduction and create a dynamic environment appropriate to the customer’s personality.

The company closed 2013 with a turnover of 1.846 billion euros, up 9% year-on-year, and a profit of 120.5 million euros, also up 9% on the previous year. The brand’s significant international presence accounts for 83% of turnover corresponding to foreign markets, while the remaining 17% comes from the domestic market.

Further information:

MANGO MAN:

MANGO KIDS

VIOLETA BY MANGO

Gallery