- Local Agent-Distributor Store
- Financial Subsidiary
- Hotel Establishment
- Commercial Subsidiary
- Industrial Subsidiary
- Joint Venture
- Representative Office
- Direct Sales
BRANDS WITH OPERATING:
*In economic data, last exercise available
About Roberto Verino
The Roberto Verino brand is marketed by the company Roberto Verino Difusión, S.A.
It has achieved its brand positioning through values that can be defined by:
– Design – simple, timeless, balanced, functional and elegant.
– Personality – original, natural, genuine.
– Sensuality, as a way of insinuating and seducing, without being provocative.
– A passion for life, conveyed by vitality, commitment, intensity and nonconformity.
The brand’s target audiences are modern and urban professional men and women, primarily in the 30-50 age group.
Roberto Verino enjoys an excellent reputation due to its commitment to innovation and quality. It currently has 159 points of sale between owned shops, corners in El Corte Inglés and franchises.
The company has a vertical structure that encompasses the design, manufacture and distribution of a wide range of apparel, in addition to licences for perfume, eyewear and ceramics.
A firm believer in the use of “noble” raw materials, the brand has always been one of Europe’s most fervent champions of linen, virgin wool and Spanish lambskin.